Monday, April 27, 2009

update on flooring

Unfortunately I was right.....there wasn't enough flooring. They are going to have to order more and reschedule the installation. This is so frustrating. I am so ready for this project to be OVER! We really needed this floor to be installed today because the table and chairs will be delivered tomorrow and the fridge is coming Thursday. I'm not about to change the delivery dates on the table and fridge. We will just have to deal with having the new fridge in the garage and the table and chairs in the dining room until the floor is done.

Another annoying thing is that I had just about convinced Tom to replace the sink with a deeper one (I'm Cajun....I have deep pots!) and get a more modern faucet. With the extra expense of the flooring, I'm sure he is going to nix that idea. I just don't understand how a network manager can accurately calculate how much flooring will be needed and knows that a damaged floor needs luan....but a flooring salesman doesn't know either of those things. The world is just too crowded with stupid people.

No comments: