Sunday, December 04, 2005

All around update


First of all....GO PANTHERS!! We beat those Falcons 24-6 so we are 9-3!!

Tonight, Katie was reading a book and it was so cute, I couldn't resist taking her picture. The first one was taken before she realized I was going to take her picture.

Then after she realized I was taking her picture, I got the cheezy fake smile.

Brittanie spent the day yesterday at Justin's house watching movies with him and his mom. Then today, she went to their family Christmas party in Lexington, then to the Swansea Parade where Justin and Brittanie were supposed to call cadences but since the batallion commander didn't show up, Justin became acting batallion commander and Brittanie called the cadences by herself. She was able to meet Justin's dad's parents and said they were really nice and she really liked them. After what happened over Thanksgiving, I figured Justin's mom was bipolar. I have a bipolar radar. Well his mom confirmed it to Brittanie this weekend and just like a true bipolar, doesn't like taking the medicine to control it. So Brittanie got to see first hand just a taste of what it would be like to have a bipolar mother-in-law. We love Justin. Brittanie said she loves Justin. But I'm worried that she could get serious about him and marry him one day. Every date is a possible mate. I have always told her that. Though I think Justin is a good boy and we love having him around, I don't ever ever ever want Brittanie to go through what I have gone through for the last 17 years. Just because Justin isn't a mama's boy doesn't mean that the bipolar meanness can't reach out and hurt you....believe me it can. And she of all people should know that because last Christmas it reached out and hurt her and she is still hurting over it...almost a year later. All I can do is pray. Obviously it is too early to push panic buttons but it is never too early to pray. So everyone please help me pray that God's will be done. I just feel for Justin because Brittanie just had to see it for 2 days. He lives with it 24/7. And he doesn't have a dad to shield him from it or demand she get on medication. I just pray that he didn't inherit that condition.