Monday, December 12, 2005

My little bully

When I picked Katie up from preschool today, the teacher told me I needed to see the preschool director as there was a problem with Katie today. So I went to talk to her and Katie got mad at her friends today and spit on them and hit them. They talked to her and told her to stop but she kept doing it so she had to go sit with the preschool director. When I got Katie in the van, I asked her why she did that and she said they were in her seat. I told her that she can't hit and spit like that. That's ugly. She said "They hit me back." I had to hold back the laughter because she said it like it was ok that she hit them and spit on them because they hit her back.

We had to go to school when Brittanie was in 3rd grade because a little girl kept hitting and kicking her, and eventually bit her. Brittanie wouldn't defend herself. I'm afraid Katie is going to be the bully that parents go to the school to talk about.

No comments: