Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My new toy

My Christmas gift came in today and I just HAD to have it. It is only fair since Tom opened his Slingbox and his new fancy remote. Tom bought me a Canon Digital Rebel XT. We got it from Ebay in a big package. Here is the stock photo from Ebay of my kit.

My camera is actually silver and not black like in the photo but otherwise, everything else is accurate. I was going nuts taking pictures of Katie when I first got it. So here are some of the cutest ones of Katie taken with my new camera.


Since I got my new camera, I'm going to give Brittanie my Canon G2 for Christmas. It is still in mint condition and she wanted a digital camera for Christmas anyway. She was happy when she heard she would be getting my G2. Christmas isn't even here yet and it is already a great Christmas!

No comments: