Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Brittanie and Katie's Christmas 2005 pictures

Ok, I admit it....I'm addicted to pictures. I was born that way. But it makes my blog more fun to look at, right? I just got Brittanie and Katie's Christmas pictures back from Wal-Mart tonight and couldn't wait to post them on my blog. I would love to know which one is your favorite so drop me a line! Katie refused to laugh at the photographer at all. No matter how hard she tried, all we could get her to do is fake smile.


This one (above) is my favorite!

This one is the package. (above)

But it isn't over yet! Katie took pictures at preschool yesterday as well as class pictures. So there will be even more pictures coming! She was so funny yesterday. She wakes up GRUMPY in the morning and at naptime. Well yesterday morning, she got up refusing to get dressed because she didn't want to take pictures at preschool. I dressed her anyway and made her go. When I picked her up, I asked her if she made a pretty picture today and her answer was "Of course!" She's so much like her daddy....a big ball of personality.