Sunday, May 14, 2006

Here I go...real time blogging again!

Today just keeps getting better and better! It is 11:37pm and I thought my day was done and then I was treated to a phone call.....from Jonathan!!! I was so excited. I'm sooooooooo glad I was up when he called. I would have been so disappointed if I had missed his call. Anyway, he is leaving tomorrow for his time off. He said it is about a week to travel to Washington state, where his wife and daughters are now, and then he will be there with them two weeks, and then another week back. So I can breathe easy for almost a month knowing that he is not in Iraq! I can't wait till he goes back to Germany. I wish he were back in Augusta at Fort Gordon but since that isn't going to happen for a couple more years, I am just praying that he gets out of Iraq and this time for good!

Anyway, it was soooooooooo good to hear his voice. I miss him so much. He was calling to tell me Happy Mother's Day since I'm his godmother. He is just too sweet! I just love him soooooooo much!

This is definitely one of the best Mother's Days I have had in a long time!

No comments: