Sunday, September 16, 2007

A marriage in trouble??

I am laughing so hard right now that I may not be able to blog this but I have to let everyone know what a nut I'm married to. He is still smarting from his beloved panthers losing today. Well the San Diego vs NE Patriots game came on and I asked him who he was pulling for. I hate all California teams and I was a Patriots fan since the 80's when they stunk and then lucked up and got in the Superbowl only to get the cream cheese knocked out of them by the arrogant stinky Chicago Bears. Anyway, Tom just told me that NE was yankees and he will NEVER pull for them...he HATES them. And he told me I better not pull for them either or he will divorce me. I started laughing. He said "I have loved you for 18 years but if you pull for the Patriots, I will divorce you. You can want them to win but you can't let me hear it. " LOL He cracks me up!!!

So to the guys that work with Tom, how about open up the yellow pages to divorce attorneys and leave it on his desk. He is a trip! Too funny!!!

Addendum: He just told me "The only thing funny about that is that you think I'm kidding!" He's hilarious!!

No comments: