Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jesse!

Tom's little brother, Jesse, turns 30 tomorrow. (Brittanie made this cake.)Yesterday we had a little family celebration for him at our house. Tom BBQ'ed and the guys checked out each other's new cars. (Jesse and Melissa have a new Mazda 5. That's a cool looking car. I like it!) But the highlight of the day was definitely playing with Leah. She is so adorable! I loved her yelling. She wasn't upset. She just yelled. It was so cute!!

I really wish we lived closer. I really like my sister-in-law, Melissa. She and Jesse are perfect together and great parents. Leah is one lucky little girl.

Grandpa (Tom's dad) loves Leah but she doesn't like glasses. After I took these pictures, he took the glasses off. But while we were getting ready to eat, he had his glasses on while Brittanie was holding her and she freaked out and was crying and burying her face in Brittanie's chest. Even when she cries she is precious!

No comments: