Friday, October 31, 2008

Wow....Democrats have sunk to an all new low!

They are now registering the mentally handicapped to vote and "assisting" them in voting. I just saw a story on WLTX and a man with the mental capacity of a 5-year-old (which arguably is most democrats) said he was helped to vote for the "president man" but when asked the name of the candidate he voted for, he didn't know. When they asked him if it was Obama, he said yes. All but one person at the center for the mentally handicapped that they were reporting on voted for Obama.

This is despicable! I can't believe anyone would use handicapped people this way. It is truly sickening. When I went looking for the story, I found that this is not an isolated incident. I found a story of a handicapped man who wanted to vote for McCain but the people who were "assisting" him pressed Obama. Why wouldn't they? Who is going to believe a "retard" right?

My party may end up losing the election but at least when we lose, we will lose knowing that we didn't use and exploit people who have diminished mental capacities. That's a horrible thing to do and I'm thrilled it wasn't my party doing it!! For all of you Obama fans or people on the fence, think before you vote. If Obama will use and exploit defenseless people like this, what do you think he is going to do to you????

No comments: