Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The girl ain't right!

Ok, I'm really embarrassed now. We normally don't go to church on Wednesday nights. Well tonight, Brittanie took Katie with her to church and the kids and teachers in her class were asking Katie what her name was and she told them "Steven." She never would tell them what her real name was. Tom tried to explain to her that Steven is a boy's name and she is a girl. She said "No, I'm a boy." Tom said (in typical Tom sarcastic tone) "uh, no you are not a boy!" She said "uh, yes, I AM a boy!"

That's really starting to freak Brittanie out and she is afraid Katie is going to be gay. I told her that I did the same thing growing up. From the time I was little, I hated being a girl because boys got better toys (I hated dolls and all that girly junk.) and they were able to do alot of stuff girls couldn't. Now I didn't change my name the way she has, but she is more creative than I am. I would love to know where she came up with the name "Steven" because we don't know anyone with that name.

But now I'm dreading going to church and having them tell me Katie refused to tell them her name. I'm telling ya....the girl ain't right! hehehe

No comments: