Sunday, July 09, 2006

I LOVE Pictionary!!

Last night we went to Frank and Lynn's house and had a great time! The teenagers went to see Pirates of the Carribean 2 and we stayed home and played Pictionary. We had subs, chips and dip and Mississippi Mud Pie. We had such a great time. They are so fun to be with. Tom and Frank used to work together and have been friends ever since. Lynn and I have the same name. She prefers to be called Lynn and I prefer to be called Nette. We played a couple of games of Pictionary couples against couples and Tom and I won. Then we changed up....men versus women. That's when things REALLY got fun!! Lynn and I beat them sooooooooooo bad!!! Ok not really. We won by one square! It was GREAT!! Tom HATES to lose and beats me at everything. It was such a sweet victory. hehehe

We are going to ty to get together like that every month. We just have so much fun with them!

No comments: