Sunday, July 09, 2006

Katie update

We have been at the end of our rope with Katie. I asked for advice from my friend, Denise. She has 4 kids and usually has her kids' friends at their house. She gave me some really good advice, the best being to pray with her every morning that God will help her to behave and obey right away. It has worked really well, for the most part. The exceptions were Friday when Brittanie was out with Randy, somehow she managed to sneak past me and Tom and go into Brittanie's room and get her hamster and bring it in her room. I still can't figure out how she did that! But we would never have realized it had she not walked through the living room with the hamster in an infant hat that she used to wear. She was trying to push the hamster down into the hat so we wouldn't see it. But I saw it and grabbed it from her and then it was daddy discipline time.

Well today, I put her down for a nap today and instead of sleeping, she got up and started digging in her closet.Don't look at her hair. She was playing with her brush earlier. This dress is what she wore for Christmas two years ago. See? Not only was it on backwards, it is also WAYYYY too small. She wears a 4T and this dress is a 2T. I can't believe she got it on. She is a sneaky thang!

No comments: