Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Send that kid to Hollywood!

I've always said Katie was a drama queen. Well today, she proved it....kiddie style. I was looking straight ahead typing but watching them in my peripheral vision. She and Brittanie were to my right. Brittanie pushed her (not hard) to move her out of the way and she started to fake cry and Brittanie told her that she did NOT push her hard and she knows that didn't hurt. Katie said "yes it did." She then licked her finger and put the spit from her finger under her eyes to make it look like she was crying and said "See the tears!"

She has such a wild imagination!!! I dread her teenage years!!

I didn't want to start a new post since this was all in the same day so I thought I would add it to this one. Tonight, when Tom got home, Katie started calling him "Tommy." We can't figure out why. We don't call him that. Tom's parents call him Tom. Now his extended family all call him Tommy but she hasn't been around them. So we can't figure out why she is out of the blue starting to call him Tommy. It was cute at first but then Tom had to get serious and tell her she isn't allowed to call us by our names. She has to call us Mom and Daddy. But everybody that knows Katie knows it just won't be that easy. She never obeys right away. But anyway, I thought it was pretty funny and wanted to share that little Katieism.

No comments: