Sunday, January 28, 2007

Little weirdo

Today, Tom was dancing around the living room with Katie....ring around the rosy style....and when I grabbed the camera, first he took it from me and kept dancing. When he put it down, I grabbed it and he plopped down in his recliner so I couldn't take a picture of him dancing with Katie. Katie said "you want a picture...here you go!" and she made this face.
She's as weird as the rest of us....maybe more. hahaha

Katie loves to run and slam into us. I HATE it when she does that. But I know she gets that from her daddy. Well I turned around a minute ago and she was down in a football center stance and Tom was on his knees in front of the sofa about 3 feet from her. She yelled "HUT!" and went running and slammed into Tom and they started rolling on the floor. Think she watches a little football with daddy?

No comments: