Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Make it stop!!!

Katie has gotten so aggressive lately. Since before Christmas, she has been slapping us in the face and hitting us. That's bad enough but then everytime Randy (Brittanie's boyfriend) comes over, she bites him on the butt. She never bites the rest of us and she never bites him anywhere but his butt. I don't understand it but today I had had enough of it. After she once again bit Randy on the butt, I made Brittanie bite her back on the butt, through her shorts. Obviously she didn't bite her hard enough to break the skin or anything but she felt it. That is what we are going to do everytime she bites Randy's butt. I don't know where she would get the idea to do such a thing! But not long after she bit his butt and got bitten, Randy was sitting on the floor at Brittanie's feet and Katie walked up and slapped him in the face. She got a s p a n k i n g for that one. (I spaced it to keep the pervs from searching that word and finding my blog.)

Tonight I sent her to bed at 7pm because she hit me. She is always worse after being with my mom because my mom still treats her like an infant and wants everyone to bow down to her. I won't bow. I have to live with the repercussions of that.

How many years till I can send her to college? lol

No comments: