Saturday, October 20, 2007

Blame it on Tom!

I blame USC's loss today on Tom! Disaster follows him! We moved to South Carolina....Hugo hit! We moved to Louisiana....Hurricane Andrew. He went to a computer conference in California....BIG earthquake. Goes to Minnesota and the bridge collapses (ok that happened the week before he got there but still). Everytime he goes to a Panther game, we lose. Now USC has only one loss all season and it is to LSU (who was #2 then) and Tom goes to the game and we lose against Vanderbilt! I rest my case!

By the way, Scott....a bad day as a Carolina fan is still better than being a Clemson fan on a good day! hehehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blame it on Tom, that is so funny. After the game I sent an e-mail to Ken saying the same thing. Tom's first game in several years, and USC loses. I wonder if I can get a ticket for Tom for the USC Clemson game? :)

Ben "Pitchfork" Tillman's chicken curse is still alive.

Jenn said...

I'm glad she picked USC...so I guess that means you guys won't be moving?????? Right! LOL

And tell Tom for the rest of the season to just stay home and watch the games on tv...we need to kill clemson!

Nette said...

We want to leave Gaston. We talked about moving to Blythewood. That's not that far from Orangeburg or from USC for that matter. I would love to move to Chapin but traffic is horrendous in the morning and Tom wouldn't handle that well.

I agree with you, Jenn! But everyone wants him to have tickets to the Carolina/Clemson game! LOL