Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Check our necks!!!

I couldn't handle not having a TV in the living room. It was just too quiet. Tom told me to turn on the sound and keep the TV off. Ummmm no! After much talking, I finally convinced Tom to bring the 19in TV from our room in the living room. We couldn't figure out what to put it on and then Tom came up with a solution. It took ALOT of begging for him to agree to let me put a picture of it on the blog.
Here is our redneck solution:
That's the bench from the piano it is sitting on. Tom said "This significantly ups the redneck quotient in the house. It definitely qualifies us to live in Gaston quite a few more years." LOL

Rest assured, this is ONLY temporary. I ordered a replacement projection lamp from ebay today. Hopefully it will be in before the Gamecock game Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than a chicken kicking in high definition. :)