Sunday, October 07, 2007

What a great day in college football!!!



I've always preferred pro-football to college but Thursday I watched the Gamecocks beat KenYucky and that just wet my appetite for yesterday. What a great day!! I LOVED watching Virginia Tech beat up on Clemson, especially when they would make touchdowns when it seemed that Clemson was napping on the field. Awesome!! Then we watched the nail biter between LSU and Florida with my Tigers beating the Gators by 4. Matt Flynn, one of the quarterbacks, is great and I loved that he pulled a similar trick play on the Gators that he pulled on the Gamecocks and Florida fell for it. Don't they watch the game tapes?? lol

Any day that Clemson loses is a good day but having LSU beat Florida is icing on the cake!!

Yesterday, Brittanie went to Jewelry Warehouse to get a T-shirt for her friend for
his birthday. While in there, she wanted to get a shirt like Jessica's. She found it in garnet, which she preferred. Check out the shirt she bought. In case you can't read it, it says "Real Women Love Football. The rest of yall just stay in the kitchen." I LOVE it!!

No comments: