Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Guess who ran out of gas today?

This morning we were on the way to Baptist to do my daily lymphedema wrap and Brittanie called me and told me that she had run out of gas in our driveway. She said "I don't understand. The last gas dot just went out as I pulled into the driveway yesterday and usually I can go 15 miles after the last dot disappears." HUH? I told her that she is NOT to let her car get that empty and that if this had happened on the road, she could have put herself in danger. To tell ya the truth, I'm being hypocritical because Tom and do this all the time and that's where she learned that from. When we lived in Gramercy, LA, our preacher rescued us all the time because he would always just happen to be passing by right after we ran out of gas and would give us a ride to the gas station. It was actually pretty funny. But I don't want her to start this bad habit too.

Check out my little redneck with her bare feet. She is just like me. I hate wearing shoes. I grew up barefoot all the time. Tom and Brittanie HATE being barefoot. But she was standing up by me and when she saw me grab my phone and hold it up, she knew I was taking a picture of Brittanie and she is such a ham that she had to jump in the picture. lol

No comments: