Tuesday, April 01, 2008

How dare he????

I wanted to update on the latest incident involving Mr. Johnson and his lack of professionalism. Brittanie has been dating a guy named Cameron from Sumter who is in the choir at Crestwood High School. Mr. Johnson is friends with his choir teacher, Mrs. Horton. Yesterday, Mrs. Horton talked to Cameron after class and told him that she had spoken to Mr. Johnson and she doesn't want Brittanie's attitude to rub off on him and that Mr. Johnson told Mrs. Horton that Brittanie needs to learn to handle things in a more mature manner than she does. I am livid that this "man" is trashing my child's reputation. He is the epitome of immaturity and that is proven by the way he handles his students. At this point, I not only want Brittanie out of his class but I think he deserves a reprimand....best case scenario is for him to be fired! Brittanie has a good reputation and will be attending USC Sumter in the fall and now he is trying to trash her reputation not only in Swansea but in Sumter as well. I am dying to go down there and rip than "man" a new one but I'm going to let Dr. Maddox handle it because I know from speaking with this jerk on the phone that he will cop an atittude with me and I'll want to smack him. So instead of risking an assault charge, I will be the mature one and go through proper channels.

Funny how all of his students hate him but all of Brittanie's teachers, including the principal, really like her. She has had several ask her for a senior picture to remember her by. She also is a good daughter. She doesn't drink, smoke, do drugs, have sex, or even miss curfew. She is not a problem child and I resent him making her out to be one!

No comments: