Friday, April 04, 2008

If you think you might be gay, then you're gay

Whether Tommy Bowden thinks he is gay or not....he's gay! (Not that there's anything wrong with that....Seinfeld quote! Sorry I couldn't resist.) I don't know any straight guy who would say what Bowden was quoted as saying.

Check this out:
On freshman Kyle Parker, who is having a really good season with the baseball team: “I’ve watched him practice and I’ve watched him play (baseball). He’s really good looking. If I was a girl, I’d be very interested in him. He wears those tight pants. When you wear loose stuff, you can’t tell the definition of a guy’s body. In baseball, everything’s tight and you can tell he’s very well put together.”

This just reinforces my belief that orange is a gay color! LOL

(Waiting for the rebuttal from my favorite Clemson loving heckler now. But let me say, if anyone doesn't find this gay, they must be gay themselves! lol)


No comments: