Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Labor Day!

Today was a wonderful and peaceful day for me because I had the entire house to myself. Brittanie slept till 11:30 and Randy came to pick her up shortly thereafter to spend the day at his house. Tom took Katie on a hike at Table Rock State Park in the upstate of South Carolina. She had a blast! For some reason, she kept calling it Myrtle Beach. When they got to the steeper parts of the hike, she would trip and fall and say, "Oh, I hate Myrtle Beach!" But tonight when she got home, she told me she had fun at "Rocking Table." Close enough! She was down right filthy when she got home. We put her immediately in the bathtub. After her bath, she was up an hour and we put her to bed. She went out like a light. She was exhausted but I'm sure it was a good tired! Tom does the roller coaster thing with Brittanie and since Katie loves being outside, he now has the hiking thing with Katie. He is such a good daddy!!!

I also got good news from Jonathan! He is leaving Iraq in September instead of October!! The less time he spends in that place, the happier I am.

Hope everyone had a good Labor Day!! Don't forget to pray for our soldiers!!

No comments: