Sunday, August 12, 2007

Brittanie has a Jessica Simpson moment.

Brittanie made herself a tuna sandwich for lunch after church today and came in the living room and asked us if tuna was fish. I said "No Jessica Simpson, it's chicken!" That's a Swansea education at its best. hahaha

But I guess I shouldn't blame Swansea because just minutes later, Brittanie told Katie to get her toys out of the living room because not only are they not supposed to ever be in the living room but she was about to start cleaning the living room. Katie was eating her Kid Cuisine meal and told Brittanie she didn't want to put the stuffed bunny that was on her feet in the playroom because it keeps her from getting food on her feet. I told her that she should be eating over her desk and plate and then the food would never get on her feet. That's just the weirdest thing I've ever heard....protecting her feet from getting food on them while she eats.

These two can't really be from me and Tom. hahaha

No comments: