Monday, August 20, 2007

Katie's 1st day of K4

Today was Katie's first day of school as a K4 student! She really didn't want to go because she was afraid that the teacher would ask her a question she didn't know the answer to. She had a pretty good day but told me after she got home that she didn't want to go back until she knew everything. I told her it is the teacher's job to teach her stuff. She doesn't care. She doesn't want to go back until she knows everything before the teacher teaches it. (To Tom's coworkers....Sound like anyone you know??? lol)

I loaned my camera out but haven't gotten it back yet so I had to take a picture of her with Brittanie's camera but since we can't find the CD that came with the camera, we can't get the pictures off. We will just have to wait till Tom gets home and he can get them off using Linux. Windows stinks!!! Anyway, when I get the picture, I will post it.

Tomorrow is Brittanie's first day as a high school senior. I've been tearing up all day thinking about it. Who told her she could grow up? Seems like only yesterday she was starting K5 and now she is a senior!

No comments: