Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Vacation Day 4 Gettysburg, PA

Tom and Brittanie went around Gettysburg, PA today and were able to see the battlefield and a few other significant Civil War sites. They saw a movie at the local cinema called "Fields of Freedom" as well. Unfortunately, Brittanie had a headache today so they didn't go into the many museums Gettysburg has to offer. They said it is cheaper to eat and sleep in Gettysburg as opposed to Washington DC but the souvenirs in DC are definitely cheaper than in Gettysburg.
Remember, you can click on any of these pictures to enlarge it so you can get a better look and read the writing on some of the pictures.

When they were done in Gettysburg, they drove to West Chester, Pennsylvania, right outside of Philadelphia.
This is a picture taken on the drive from Gettysburg to West Chester. This is a tiny glimpse of Amish country!

Thanks for reading! I had a reader from the US Senate today. Tom laughs at me because I get excited when people read my blog. I'm a dork, I admit it and make no apologies for it! Click here to see all of the pictures from today.

No comments: