Monday, June 16, 2008

Bad start but good end

It's been a rough day but in the end everything turned out fine. Tom came home and realized the only place he hasn't looked was the trash can. That's where he found his keys. We can't figure out how they got there but that's where they were. We are just happy he found them because Tom is obsessive compulsive with some things and this definitely triggered his OCD and he worried about it all day long. He is much more relaxed now.

Brittanie made it to USC Sumter and got her ID done and her immunization form turned in and was able to register for her ROTC class in Columbia. Now all she has to do is get ready for that PT test. I scanned her ID but whited out the bar code under her name and there were 3 numbers under her name that I whited out too. I don't know if any of that could be used but I wasn't taking any chances. But check it out....my baby is a college student!

No comments: