Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Congratulations Will!!

Our friends, Lynn and Frank, came over to celebrate my birthday with us on May 20th. Well just 6 days later, their son, Will graduated from Dutch Fork High School. Lynn sent me a picture of the three of them together and it was such a great picture that I just had to blog it.

Tom used to work with Frank at Network and he and his wife were the first friends we made when we moved back to South Carolina. They are wonderful. We just love them!! I had to laugh when I saw the face Frank is making. What is up with computer guys not wanting to smile? Or is that just men in general? Tom does the same thing....only Tom looks mean because of his goatee, dark eyebrows and eyelashes, and especially his piercing green eyes. I don't think it is
possible for Frank to look mean. He is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. I guess that's why he and his wife are such a perfect couple because she is one of the nicest women you will ever meet as well.

I know they are very proud of Will. He is a great guy and has a bright future ahead of him!!

No comments: