Monday, June 19, 2006

More Ireland pictures!

No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you....that's Tom wearing a jacket! It must be 40 below??? I thought that's the only temperature in which Tom would wear a jacket. In most of the pictures taken, Tom's eyes are closed. Brittanie has always done that. For her kindergarten graduation pictures, the photographer took 3 pictures and her eyes were closed in all of them. We went back and she took 30 pictures and all but one had her eyes closed. I think it is the vampire in them....they hate the light. hehehe But even though Tom has his eyes closed in this one, it is a good picture of Rod, so I wanted to post it.
Tom and Rod took more pictures this weekend and uploaded them. I am only going to put my favorites of Tom and Rod on here. The rest you can click the links to see the gallery.This looks like it was taken on a ferry/boat of some sort...but I could be wrong.Tom doesn't like water so he left the boat riding to Rod. I love boat riding. It looks like it was fun though!!

Remember, you can click on any of the pictures on this page to make them larger. Anyway, here are the links to the rest of the photos.

Link 1: Sightseeing

Link 2: These are pictures of Letterkenny, which is where they are staying

No comments: