Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Tom comes home today....YAY!!!!

Well as I'm typing this, Tom is on plane headed for the US. We are so excited! He won't be home until almost 9pm tonight. I can't wait!

Katie is still sick. Monday night, I put her to bed at 8pm since she didn't have a nap that day and she woke up at 11pm and wouldn't go back to sleep. I was going to type all night but with her up and hyper all night, I gave up around 4am and made her get in bed with me and she finally went to sleep but was back up at 9am. So I took her to her pediatrician Tuesday afternoon and she gave her an antibiotic shot. She slept all the way home from Lexington and then for two hours after we got home. When she got up, she felt much better. When I put her to bed for the night, she went right to sleep. Hopefully she will be improved tremendously by the time Tom gets home. She has taken it harder than Brittanie and I that Tom isn't home. I didn't tell her he was coming home tonight....mainly because I don't want her asking me all day long when he is going to be here. But I also wanted him to surprise her.

Well that's the update today. Have a good day yall!

No comments: