Friday, June 16, 2006

Katie's sick

Katie has come down with whatever Grandma and Grandpa had. She started running fever last night so we are taking her to the doctor today. Normally when a child is sick, it is miserable for everyone in the house. Not with Katie. She is the sweetest little thing when she has fever. She is so calm....not hyper like usual. So other than jumping up with tissues everytime she sneezes, it is not bad at all having her home sick.

Tom didn't call me yesterday. He was having trouble getting in touch with the Gaston plant today so he called me to see if the phone lines in Gaston were down or something and told me that he had a migraine last night and went back to the hotel at 6:30pm and didn't wake up until 7am. I hate it when he has headaches like that. He has medicine he can take to prevent them but he doesn't take it. Men are so stubborn!!! Anyway, we are counting down the days. He will be home Wednesday night and we are so excited!! This morning, Katie was laying in the bed with me and told me that Daddy is taking too long to come home and he needs to come home NOW. I know women that would love to get rid of their husbands for a couple of weeks. I'm definitely not one of them. I feel like part of me is missing when he isn't here. 5 more days!! I can't wait!!

No comments: