Sunday, October 01, 2006

GO PANTHERS!!

Our Panthers pulled it out today against the Saints beating them 21-18!!!

Tom really needed the Panthers to win today. He had a rough day yesterday. I think he is still stressed out from his test Friday and it gave him a killer migraine yesterday. He went to meet his parents at Britt's rifle and drill team competition yesterday and by the time he got home, he took an Imitrex and went to bed. He got up later and took another Imitrex. He got up later, still in MAJOR pain, and I made him take two Vicodin to break the migraine cycle and that worked. But it upset his stomach. He was already nauseous from the migraine and the meds didn't help. He is better today from a headache standpoint but he feels hung over and his muscles throughout his shoulders and neck are killing him. So he really needed his Panthers to win today and help him feel better.

Before anyone asks, yes I am from Louisiana and love my home state but I have never been a Saints fan. When I was growing up Saints fans wore bags over their heads. I wasn't going to be one of those. I prefer to pick a better team than to wear a bag to support my team. So I was a Dolphins fan until Marino left. Now I support the Panthers. It also helps that we have a Cajun boy leading our Panthers to victory!! Brittanie and I love Jake Delhomme!!

No comments: