Monday, October 02, 2006

Something helpful

This morning my work was disturbed by a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses. I have a VERY low opinion of these people as my experience with them has been that they are argumentative and can brain wash people. I don't even listen to them. Well today I was visited by two of them. I had to stop my typing and answer the door to find them standing there wanting to indoctrinate. They are very friendly but I know what they believe and am not interested in listening....at all! My mom has a sticker that she bought at church that says "No Visits by Jehovah's Witnesses Please." So I decided instead of selling them, I would provide a public service. All you have to do is buy sticker paper or you can print it on regular paper and tape it to your door. For all of you who don't want to be bothered by these people, this is for you! (You can click on the picture and it will open it in a new window and you can print it from there.)

No comments: