Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wednesday update

I took Katie back to the doctor today for her recheck and she still has plaques on her tonsils. She got another shot, which she as NOT happy about and cried and screamed for the entire 15 minute waiting period. I called Tom and had him talk to her and within 2 seconds of being on the phone with her daddy, she stopped crying and was calm. Parenting a little meanie like her just comes natural to him. It just doesn't for me. But we are home now and I'm about to put little meanie down for a nap because I need one! She is in a real nasty mood. I told her to eat and then we are going to lie down. She told me "You are so mean to me! I don't know when you started this but you are going to stop it!" They really are human tape recorders, aren't they?

By the way, when I picked Katie up from school, the Monday newsletter from Grace was in her bag and on the back of it was an information flyer that they would like all of us to pass along. So here is my way of passing it along.
I am sure it is too small to read like this. Just click on it and it will open in another window so you can read it better. I never really cared for Wal-Mart. It is always too crowded and with ALL those registers there are never enough open so the ones that are open have lines that go on for miles. I'd rather pay a little more and get in and out quicker. That's why we shop at Fred's and Food Lion. If there is something we can't get in these two places, we would rather go to Target or K-Mart.

For those sceptics, I'm married to one so I always check before passing stuff along, snopes says it is true as well. Here is the link to the Snopes article on it: Snopes

No comments: