Thursday, October 19, 2006

I had a letter published in The State

I had blogged on here my distaste for Governor Sanford's critics who were attacking him for making a literary reference. Well I also submitted basically the same entry to The State newspaper and they published it Monday. Here is the web version of my letter as it appeared in print. Click here.

I didn't know it was even published because we don't get The State. I had actually forgotten about it until I got a letter in the mail yesterday from Governor Sanford's office....hand signed by the governor himself. Here is the letter. I blurred out my home address so I could post it on here. If he didn't already have my vote, he would have it now. This is the kind of personal contact that elected officials need to do more of and let voters know, as Governor Sanford has done here, that they are listening to what we say and they care and appreciate us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent work - glad to be able to link you on my blog.