Sunday, October 08, 2006

Katie

Thursday night, Katie and I waited in the van while Tom ran in Best Buy to pick up something for work. Katie was saying something that she shouldn't and I told her "You shouldn't say that. That makes God upset when you say stuff like that." Her reply? "He can't hear me! I'm the van!" I had to hold in my laughter while I explained to her that God was everywhere. She's something else.

She is sick today. We had homecoming at church today and she showed her hiney during the dinner on the grounds after church. I put her to bed as soon as she got home and she woke up with a fever. It has been difficult to get the fever down. It finally completely broke around 11pm. I am going to take her to see her pediatrician in the morning. She just had tubes put in her ears on the 27th of September so it probably isn't an ear infection but she does have alot of upper respiratory junk going on so you never know. But she will get a Rocephin shot to help get her over whatever this is quickly. Oral antibiotics give her serious stomach problems. Rocephin is faster and much better. With the state fair starting Wednesday, she needs to get better quick so she can go and enjoy the fair again this year.

Brittanie got a kitten from Joanie today. She is grey and fluffy with white paws. She is beautiful but Tom hates cats so she will be staying upstairs in Brittanie's room when Tom is home.

No comments: