Friday, August 22, 2008

Apartment life

Brittanie is enjoying her apartment but it does take some getting used to. We live in the country on a quiet dirt road. She is now in the city and in an apartment....which are notorious for having paper thin walls. She had us laughing tonight telling us that she was doing homework today and had her TV on and could hear 2001 playing LOUDLY and she thought it was some of the USC Gamecock football players that live in her complex. She walked outside and realized that it wasn't coming from her apartment complex. It was actually coming from Williams Brice Stadium. They were doing a sound check. She said it was so loud that when she was in her room, she would have sworn it was in her complex. hehehe

She said last night she heard walking on the ceiling and then suddenly a thud and then lots of laughter. Evidently someone fell down and all of his friends found it hilarious. It is going to take some getting used to but hopefully things won't be too too loud once school gets into full swing and especially during midterms and finals!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

LOL I had a similar experience when i moved into my first apartment with my roomates. Lets just say that the guy who had the room in the apartment upstairs was a very "lucky" guy LOL Some of the girls he dated were rather loud. Melissa my roomie and I would go sit in my room and listen and laugh LOL I know that if we could hear them they probably heard us laughing. God those were fun times. I hope she has a blast in college and does well.