Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Because she says so

On the way home from school today, Katie told me that she has a boyfriend and his name is Nathan. She said he is handsome, polite, smart, and obedient. (I laughed that she thought obedient was important when she resists obeying at every turn!) I asked her if he knows that he is her boyfriend she said "Yes. I told him that he was my boyfriend and he told me, "Oh that's nice." So he's ok with it." She's so bossy!

She really likes her teacher but thinks they are moving at too slow of a pace. She said "Three days on the letter I....SHEESH! We get it already!" She is in the advanced K5 class. But she has some kids in her class who went to K4 but not Grace's K4 so her teacher has to make sure the kids that didn't go to Grace knows what the Grace kids, who used the ABEKA curriculum last year, know. I told Katie to be patient. It has only been 3 days. It will go faster eventually.

No comments: