Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Sleepy head!

Yesterday, my little tomboy played outside and came in around 2:30 covered in mud. She had been playing in a mud puddle in the yard. I told her to get in the tub and told her she is NOT going back outside. I'm so tired of her stinking everyday from playing outside with the dog. Well she got in the tub at 2:40 and didn't get out until 7pm!!! I didn't mind because it was like an indoor pool to her. She played with her toys in the tub and I got my typing done. She got out of the tub at 7pm, put her PJ's on, and asked me if it was 3 because she is due for snack at 3. I told her she was in the tub at 3. Dinner wasn't ready yet so I let her have a small snack. She went in her room with her snack and ate it. Tom got home around 7:40 and normally she comes running out to greet him when he gets home. Last night she didn't. So he went to her room to check on her and she was sound asleep. She didn't get up until 9:30 this morning!! 14 hours of sleep!! She definitely gets that from her daddy and sister. She was hungry when she got up this morning and mad at me for not waking her up for supper. She needs to enjoy that sleep because in 13 days when she starts school, that will come to an end.

No comments: