Thursday, August 28, 2008

The curse is broken!!

Tom attended a football game and the team he was cheering for won!! The curse is broken! hahaha I was not at all a happy camper when Spurrier chose Beecher to be the first string QB. I wanted Chris Smelley to be the QB last year and I still want that this year. Well he started Beecher and Beecher stunk it up. Smelley came in and lead them to a 34 to nothing victory over NC State!! Chris Smelley is AWESOME! He and Brittanie don't know it yet, but he is going to be my son-in-law. He is a Christian, graduated valedictorian from a Christian high school, and has been on the Dean's list every semester since he got to USC, and is a great football player. Yep...he's gonna be my son-in-law! I can't wait to see how the rest of the season goes!

*By the way, I made the alterations to that picture myself. hehehe

No comments: