Sunday, August 24, 2008

Katie is definitely one of a kind

We have always picked at each other in this house and Katie has learned to do it too. Today I was in the kitchen cooking and she drew a picture and showed it to Tom and said, "Guess who this is." Tom guessed everyone but me. Katie finally said, "No! It's mama. See? Doesn't it look like a retard?" Yep, she fits in perfectly in this house!

I cooked beef roast, rice and gravy, and a broccoli and potato casserole. Katie loved the roast. She ate what we gave her, asked for more, ate that, and asked for even more. We told her no. She said, "But I love the meat! It's delicious, delectable, and deLIGHTful." (Delightful was sang with LIGHT sang with a higher note.)

Years ago, I wanted another baby so that when Brittanie moved out, I wouldn't have an empty nest. I'm soooooooo glad we had her. She drives us nuts when she is hyper but she adds so much fun to our lives that I can't imagine life without her!

No comments: