Friday, August 15, 2008

Brittanie's last full day at home

Brittanie decided that for her last full day at home, she wanted to take Katie to the zoo. She said they had a very good time at the zoo and Katie was well behaved. Brittanie took her to Sandy's after the zoo for ice cream. While Katie was eating her ice cream, Brittanie called me to ask me about picking up something from Bi-Lo while she is there to pick up her check. I asked where they were and Brittanie said "At Sandy's but we need to go cuz I have tons of stuff to do and Katie is taking forever to eat." Katie said "Ummm don't rush me please?!?!" You never know what is going to come out of Katie's mouth next. She's too funny.

I asked Brittanie what she wanted to eat for her last meal at home tonight and she picked tacos. So tacos it is. Now if only I can get through dinner without tears! Wish me luck!

No comments: