Thursday, August 14, 2008

Update

As I am typing this, Brittanie is packing up her stuff (and half my kitchen hehehe) to take to her apartment Saturday. One of the advantages of working for a grocery store is you have access to lots of boxes. So she has tons and is working hard to fill them up. It is so sad to watch her pack up but I am very proud of the young lady she has become. She has a bright future and I'm very happy for her....sad for me....but happy for her!

Tom took the microwave back to the Orangeburg Wal-Mart and they were able to confirm that we bought it on May 22nd, thus making it still in warranty. So we got another one just like it. Katie was disappointed. She likes learning how to use new stuff and since this one is just like the old one, there is nothing to learn.

Katie has open house tomorrow afternoon and will find out who her teachers are. She doesn't know it yet but she has to get a shot soon. The school called me and told me they don't have a record of the shot that is due between 4 and 6. I called the doctor and they didn't give it to her. So we will have to get that done soon. I hate when she has to take shots. The face she makes just breaks my heart.


Speaking of shots, our beautiful niece, Leah, had her 4 month shots the other day. She is 15lb 11oz, 25 3/4 inches long and in the 90th percentile. And I know I'm biased but she is so beautiful!! Check out the new pictures. I felt so bad for her when I saw the little bandaids where they gave her the shots. :^( I love that big beautiful smile! She's such a happy baby!

No comments: